Meeting Sunday 7/10/16
6:09 PM (Donut house), 9 in attendance, recorded by Arthur Bearden
June minutes approved.
- Chatelaine: Several newcomers interested, no contacts. Almost 20 newcomer packets handed out. Could use donations for packets including game pieces (flattened marbles), crayons, colored pencils, etc.
- Master of Stables: No action last month. Armoring day in Silver Valley today (planning another next week).
- Gold Key: Open. Clothes still need laundering.
- Chronicler: No news. Need official Chronicler.
- Lists: Open.
- Exchequer: Not present. Needs to know if she can order more checks. Unknown cost. Motion to approve up to $50 for checks and supplies, passed. Made $25 at Defender. Need balance.
- Herald: Open.
- A&S: No news.
- Seneschal: No news.
Defender of the Hart:
- BBQ was canceled due to lightning, to be rescheduled.
- Champions: New A&S (Claire) and bardic (Sigred) champion from Defender. Boden rapier champion. Tighearnach heavy champion and overall. No games or archery champion due to weather.
Defender of the Hart (7/10/16):
- Jake and Ted interested in co-stewarding event. Motioned, passed.
- Intend to create a camping event.
- Potential site in Spirit Lake
- 25-27th August 2017?
Feast of Fools (2017):
- $150 cost to rent city park.
- Possible bake sale to recoup costs?
- Need reserved parking (additional cost to do so?)
- Father's Day weekend?
- Make portable holes?
- 2 people have volunteered for kitchen.
- Site reserved.
Next meeting August 7th
- Heard back from organizers.
- August 13th, need to recon location for space for demo.
- Potential unofficial demo/fighter practice.
Motion to close the meeting. Passed: 7:07 PM