Meeting Sunday 6/5/16
6:05 PM (Donut house), 11 in attendance, recorded by Arthur Bearden
May minutes not posted, not approved.
- Chatelaine: Two new contacts.
- Master of Stables: Armor worked on to get people into fights.
- Gold Key: Open. Clothes need laundering.
- Chronicler: No news. Need official Chronicler.
- Lists: Open.
- Exchequer: Open. $2769.11 current balance, two checks pending. Question from Kingdom about 2009 non-member event surcharge. Need receipt for rattan for Feast of Fools.
- Herald: Open.
- A&S: Weekly A&S night on hiatus.
- Seneschal: Event gate fees are now to be advertised as full price, minus $5 discount for members versus the old method of $5 non-member surcharge. Crown events will now be free for children under 16, and $25 gate fee. Events not in your own lands now require contacting the Seneschal in charge of the event lands. New An Tir handbook in the works. National made change to alcohol policy, on hold until hashed out. Working on getting PayPal setup. Beware putting children in synthetic blends for clothing, child was burned at Celtic while cooking. Kingdom accepting applications for next seneschal.
Defender of the Hart (6/18/16):
- Feast of Fools (2/11/2017)
- Defender of the Hart (6/17/2017)
Lily would like $20 to work on newcomers' packets. Motion passed.
Next meeting moved to July 10th. Motion passed.
- Not official due to out of date kingdom website
- Potluck BBQ after event
- Champions notified
- Roy will pickup heavy champion's prize
- Jake picking up canton's errick
- Need artisan displays
Motion to close the meeting. Passed: 7:03 PM