Meeting Sunday 4/10/16
6:08 PM (Donut house), 9 in attendance, recorded by Arthur Bearden
March minutes approved
- Chatelaine: Nothing new.
- Master of Stables: Minimal attendance. Possibly moving practice night.
- Gold Key: Open. Nothing to report.
- Chronicler: No news. Need official Chronicler.
- Lists: Open.
- Exchequer: Open. No report.
- Herald: Open.
- A&S: Nothing to report.
- Seneschal: Two deputies interested. On a drive for officers. Quarterly reports due May 1st.
Defender of the Hart (6/18/16):
Feast of Fools 2017:
- Site copy sent.
- Suhayla has newcomer packets.
- Site token not yet chosen. Lily has acorn caps to possibly use.
- Need donations to go into defender's box for overall winner.
- Optional potluck after event (unplanned due to lack of interest in past years)?
- Any merchants are required to get permit through City of Coeur d'Alene a week ahead of time.
Late Day BBQ:
- Lily is interested in stewarding, Ophelia as deputy.
Brendan McAlun- Interested in running a demo:
- Undetermined date, Aug 5th?
Thorston- Boy Scout leadership changing. May be able to re-open talks.
Ophelia willing to run Border War if offered to canton.
- Coeur d'Con (August 13, 2016)? Lily to contact.
- Con d'Alene (Post Falls, unknown date)
- Ophelia for Exchequer. Motioned, passed.
- Astrid possibly deputy, unsure which position.
- Brendan McAlun and Artos interested in deputy Master of Stables.
Motion to close the meeting. Passed: 7:06 PM