Meeting Sunday 3/6/16
6:06 PM (Donut house), 10 in attendance, recorded by Arthur Bearden
Feb minutes approved
- Chatelaine: Nothing new.
- Master of Stables: Non-enthusiastic response to fighter practice.
- Gold Key: Open.
- Chronicler: No news. Need official Chronicler.
- Lists: Open.
- Exchequer: Not present. No report, unknown balance. (Est. $2054 seneschal will report after meeting) Needs a deputy.
- Herald: Open.
- A&S: No events. Andy open to woodworking class during the summer.
- Seneschal: Report is in. Still need Deputy Seneschal.
Feast of Fools (held 2/20/16):
- Was enjoyed by all.
- Last minute site change saved Canton money, even after losing deposit on first site.
- 85 feast RSVPs, about 54 at feast.
- Made $200-$250 profit.
- Foolages were unclear, but netted $58. To be donated to a charity.
- Rapier: Michael Lancaster
- Heavy: Conner
- A&S: Jennette
- Bardic: No winner
- Table Setting: Luna & Unknown
- Silly Garb: Robert Chenewith
- Lily is interested to autocrat Feast of Fools 2017.
Artos interested in Calypso's for monthly meeting space. Would need to be before 4pm on Sundays.
Defender of the Hart (6/18/16):
- Site is reserved. Need check for fee ($150).
- Need tent dimensions for May Crown reservations.
- Survey for Iron & Ink on Facebook/Townsquare needs response.
- Oasis War coming up.
Canton should start thinking about another Crown event. Last event was 2013.
Motion to close the meeting. Passed: 7:21 PM