Meeting Saturday 2/7/16
8:02 PM (Donut house), 8 in attendance, recorded by Arthur Bearden
- Chatelaine: Not present. Quarter report is in. Made new contact. Due to extended student teaching, Janusch to take over Defender.
- Master of Stables: No news.
- Gold Key: Open.
- Chronicler: No news. Need Chronicler.
- Lists: Open.
- Exchequer: Not present. No report, unknown balance.
- Herald: Open.
- A&S: No events. May move to mini-workshops instead of weekly events.
- Seneschal: Still need Deputy Seneschal.
Feast of Fools (2/20/16):
Defender of the Hart (6/18/16):
- Location: Lake City Senior Center, 1916 N Lakewood Dr, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
- Gate fee: $14 w/ feast. $10 w/o.
- Still need volunteers (gate, cook, list).
- Need check for $40 for site tokens and crowns.
- Fina received check for food and will be ordering produce. Has been testing recipies.
- Juliana will not be present at event, Roland will be substituting.
- Noon- Laurel meeting
- 1pm- Rapier
- 3pm- Spanish feast start (possibly 4pm to allow rapier tournament to finish)
- 5pm- Court
- ???- Heavy
- ???- Bardic
- Silly Garb contest for Tabitha de Gourney: best use of orange.
- Best BS Documention contest (silver shovel award- actual award to be discussed).
- Embroidery class
- Roland will be teaching dancing.
- Kids' popsicle catapults.
- Scintillating six toybox largess.
- Best table setting competition.
- Prizes have not been established yet.
- Belly dancers to be comped gate fee for performance.
New Event: War of the Baronies (1st Weekend in May)
- Janusch to take over event steward due to Lily being busy.
- Location: 7th Street Park, 711 E Montana Ave, Coeur d'Alene, ID 83814
- East Antir vs. West Antir
- To be held in Cle Elem
Motion to approve minutes from last two meetings, passed.
Motion to close the meeting. Passed: 8:31 PM