Meeting Saturday 1/3/16
6:08 PM (Donut house), 6 in attendance, recorded by Arthur Bearden
- Chatelaine: Not present. No news.
- Master of Stables: No news.
- Gold Key: Open.
- Chronicler: No news. Need to investigate skype/online meeting for bad weather.
- Lists: Open.
- Exchequer: Not present. Emailed report: there is no change from previous months bank balance and the Dec report is off 250.00. I wrote a check to Senechal for 250.00 and the remainder amount for 250.00 for Feast of fools comes out after event is complete. Please contact me to schedule at time if you would like a check for your needs. If you would like my number I will be happy to private message this to you.
- Herald: Open.
- A&S: No events. Coordinated with Ophie. Next A&S meeting going back to Wed 6-8pm at Suhayla's. First Wed may be table settings instead of cooking. TBD, will be posted on Facebook.
- Seneschal: Annual reports due Feb 1st, 2016. Still need deputy seneschal.
Feast of Fools (2/20/16):
Defender of the Hart (6/18/16):
- Ophelia stepped up to event steward.
- Need volunteers (gate, cook, list).
- Need merchant coordinator.
- Meal half planned, need check to purchase food.
- Lily making site tokens.
- Silly Garb contest for Tabitha de Gourney.
- Best BS Documention contest (silver shovel award- actual award to be discussed).
- Fina investigating legality of donating proceeds to charity in Tabitha's honor.
- Juliana will be teaching dancing.
- Children's classes: Want to teach mini-catapult popscicle stick class.
- Juliana and Recinda willing to participate in foolages. Need more peers to participate.
- Competitions: heavy, rapier, and bardic. Dirty half-dozen will be for the kid's toybox for Canton.
Lily still working on it. Need to handle deposit with city to lockdown date.
Motion to close the meeting. Seconded. Passed: 6:28 PM
Sabia – new!