Meeting Saturday 12/19/15
6:09 PM (Suhayla's home), 11 in attendance, recorded by Arthur Bearden
- Chatelaine: Haven't heard from Kingdom chatelaine about paperwork. Needs additional recruiting cards from storage.
- Master of Stables: Gentleman offered indoor studio for indoor fighter practice. Suhayla has phone number. Lily willing to coordinate after fighter assessment. Roy needs to pull gold key clothing from storage so it can be washed.
- Chirurgeon: Position removed.
- Gold Key: Open.
- Chronicler: Arthur temporarily taking duties from Angus until another can be found due to mundane life.
- Lists: Open. No events.
- Exchequer: Not present. Unknown balance, should be same as October minus $500 for site fees (Feast of Fools). Needs a deputy.
- Herald: Open.
- A&S: Not present. Several recipe research nights were held.
- Seneschal: Will need new deputy seneschal
Feast of Fools (2/20/16):
- Tabitha and Angus cannot continue as event stewards. Ophilia will take over event steward. Fina taking over main portion of feast. Carla taking over children's menu.
- Reported that Fina plans to use whole $400 food budget for main meal, suggested additional $50 for children's menu.
- Lily thinking of acorn bells for site token.
- Dirty half dozen competition for kid's toybox.
- Lily suggested Tabitha's "silver shovel" for "biggest pile" of interesting documentation.
Motion to approve $50 for children's menu. Seconded. Passed.
Defender of the Hart (6/18/16):
- Need to establish a scholar competition for Tabitha.
- Date reservation is in, need paperwork, confirmation, and deposit on site.
Motion to close the meeting. Seconded. Passed: 6:36 PM